Neck lift – platysmaplasty
Neck lift is also commonly known as platysmaplasty or cervicoplasty.
The neck is subject to the same age-related changes that the face is, and it is just as difficult to conceal them. If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, then you may want to consider a necklift
WHO IS CANDIDATURE FOR NECK LIFT
- Damaged neck skin due to sun exposure.
- Excess neck skin or neck fat.
- A turkey wattle that makes you look much older than your real age.
- Excess wrinkles on your neck
- A double chin or too much skin under the jaws.
- Too many lines and folds developed on the neck.
Chin and Neck Liposuction Procedure
One of the most recognizable features of youthful appearance is a clearly defined jaw line and an appealing angle from the chin to neck. When these features are shapeless, the result can make a person appear older or heavier than they feel.
If you are concerned with the appearance of your jaw, chin, and/or neck region due to softness or lack of definition, liposuction may be able to help alleviate these issues. Best suited for those with minimal excess skin, liposuction of the neck is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes fatty tissue through inconspicuous incisions using a suction device specifically created for this purpose.
Benefits of Neck Lift
Advantages of Neck Lift
- It can remarkably improve your neck and jawline.
- Makes a person look years younger.
- It can also give an impression of weight loss.
- It enhances your confidence.
Disadvantages of NECK LIFT
- The neck may feel a bit stiff for months after surgery.
- There is a possibility of fluid accumulation or bleeding post-surgery.
- It may make your other facial features look more aged compared to the neck after a neck lift.