Thread lift is a technique used to overcome sags and folds. It has become immensely popular lately since the awareness of skin care is increasing day by day. It is a very good alternative for both men and women who cannot afford time to undergo a face lift and the healing time associated with the procedure.
- Individuals prefer a thread lift to reduce signs of premature ageing and sagging skin on the face and neck
- Threat lifts are the best alternative to facelift surgery for treating
- Sagging cheeks
- Deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds
- Double chin
- Facial volume loss
- Effects of a single procedure last for 11⁄2 – 2 Years. The threads are completely absorbed by the body during that period.
- Results are seen immediately following this office procedure are continue to improve over time as collagen production and moulding occur
- Threads lifts can be used in combination with fillers or chemical peels for optimum results
Who is the best candidate for THREAD LIFT?
Benefits Of Thread Lift
The biggest advantage of the technique is, it is a minimally invasive cosmetic enhancement technique. But it cannot be considered as an alternative for a facelift. It is a decent procedure which provides subtle changes rather than drastic results, and also can help people buy time before a face and neck lift may be needed
Another advantage of a thread lift is the removal of scars and uneven pigmentation with hardly any down time from routine activities. It is considered more effective when combined with other non-invasive techniques like anti-wrinkle injections, laser treatments and facial peels that improvise the skin texture. Liposuction can also be performed simultaneously to improve the contours of the face and rejuvenate the face.
Sometimes the THREAD LIFT doesn’t produce the results the patient imagines. This gap between imagination and reality may frustrate patient
Expecting unrealistic results, like the treatment will make you look like a Hollywood or Bollywood star and automatically solve all of your problems, can be a significant drawback to having cosmetic procedures
To have a better experience, it is extremely important to consult a qualified doctor before planning the treatment and develop a rational idea of what the end result will look like